All of our lives were suddenly upended late last week and now hour by hour as the COVID-19 virus continues to spread rapidly throughout the world.
So many questions are being asked and not all of the answers are known now.
But I want you to know that I am tapping into my creative side and trying to find ways to offer you physical therapy that will keep both you and I healthy.
First, I want you to know that as a small, private physical therapy clinic, I have and will continue to maintain a clean and healthy environment for you and your family. All measures will be taken to maintain and exceed clean practices in the clinic per the CDC recommendations and all other sources of health information at this time.
If you truly do need physical therapy services, and need to come in for a treatment session here are the current changes in effect:
- Appointments are 1:1 and on an ‘as needed’ basis only, and will be spaced 15 minutes between clients so that the front desk/ lobby area can be cleaned and empty when you arrive.
- All equipment, doors, phones, credit card processors, computers, and the front desk will be wiped down after each and every human interaction.
- All clients and families will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival and exit to ensure the safety of all.
- The therapist will sanitize the treatment room after each session. This has ALWAYS been a standard of practice here at the clinic and will continue.
- If you are not feeling well and have symptoms of a cold or flu, please call and reschedule your appointment for at least one month out and you have medical clearance from your physician.
And here’s the best part!
For all current clients: You will be receiving an email or a link via a newsletter that will give you access to a virtual home exercise.
(this includes only those who have been seen in the year 2020. Past clients will receive a general exercise tip)
These are in development now and will be available by the end of the week.
I strive to continue to deliver you quality physical therapy if you do not want to come in for a treatment session during these changing times.
So, again should you come in for your physical therapy appointment right now?
Only if you truly do need it.
I will be here for you at the clinic on a limited and an ‘as needed’ basis. I will also be using this downtime to construct new, innovative ways to offer you physical therapy via home exercises.
You are welcome to call or email if you have any questions about what you need to do for exercises or concerns.
Your health has always been my top priority and will continue during these difficult and changing times.
To be sure that these emails don’t go to your junk inbox, enter email@example.com in your contact list to prevent these important notifications from being unseen by you.